Providing Permanent Financial Assurance to the energy industry
for well plugging and abandonment obligations.
A first-of-its-kind “insurance like” solution designed to meet the energy industry’s Asset Retirement Obligations (AROs).
OneNexus Assurance™ is an Insured Financial Contract that provides funding for oil and gas decommissioning expenses
Capital is available at the time of plugging, assuring that Operators
will have funding for future decommissioning expenses.
Funding is secured in a regulated insurance company with reserve capital provided by Munich Re, a AA-rated global insurance company
When Production Ends, All that Remains is a Liability
New Wells & Drilling Programs
- Coverage is purchased within 3 years of the well being drilled
- Financial asset is attached to the well for life, even through divestitures
- Claims are paid at the time of decommissioning
A&D /Regulatory Financial Security
- Can be used in lieu of 3rd Party Surety Bonds and Letters of Credit
- Establishes a financial asset that benefits the Client and 3rd Party Beneficiaries to protect against decommissioning liabilities
- Asset portfolio may contain wells of a broad age range
OneNexus Assurance™ Addresses ARO Risk
Learn more about our ARO solutions today!
Click below to learn more about removing your ARO risk.
Be part of leaving the world in better shape than we found it.